[hpsdr] SDeR1

Frank Brickle brickle at pobox.com
Thu Aug 26 06:39:05 PDT 2010

Hi Dave --

Glad you asked :-) Nothing to hand around right at the moment; I've been
pretty taken up with other things for awhile and am only now getting back to
this work in earnest. I have some example code that's been sitting around
3/4-finished for months and it's working its way to the front of the
attention queue. It's unfortunate because the general outline and design
principles have been pretty clear for well over a year now.

Honestly? The best way to contribute would be in a couple of areas. First,
work through one of the excellent new books on Erlang/OTP. Second, get
comfortable with the material on multirate and polyphase filter banks, and
bandlimited interpolation, in the online materials from Julius O. Smith at
Stanford/CCRMA:
<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/pubs.html<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/%7Ejos/pubs.html>
>.

73 and thanks