[hpsdr] Test

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 11:38:07 PDT 2010

  Hi Curt, All,

I finally found the time to test this issue using a rule in the "Message
Filters" tool of my E-mail client Mozilla Firebird and this seems to
work OK. (Untill now....)
Filtering on "Subject" [HPSDR]   AND  "From" [ my own email address] and
have the message moved to my HPSDR folder did the trick.

73's,

PA0HJA - Henry, The Netherlands.