[hpsdr] Morse transcription project

Rob Frohne kl7na.pskmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:58:02 PST 2010

Hi Chris,

I have such a project already started (GPL).  The first version works,
but it isn't optimized.  I called it CW-Robot.  It uses the FFT to break
the SDR bandwidth down into smaller subbands which it decodes the
signals in.  I really want to change the demodulator into a more matched
filter detector, and have figured out how to do this, but haven't coded
it.  Perhaps you would like to join forces with me and make this project
into something.  The code is and a paper I presented at the DCC this
year is available at:

http://people.wallawalla.edu/~Rob.Frohne/CW-Robot/

There is another paper I wrote last year for the DCC that explains the
matched filter and a Maximum a Posteriori (MAP) detector work.

73,

Rob
KL7NA