[hpsdr] lunch box for sale !

Gediminas Kasparaitis kaunas69 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:13:07 PST 2010

Hello,

I would like to sell Mercury HPSDR in the lunch box + FT857D ( with the tap
for Mercury after preamp with Z1000)
http://www.qsl.net/ly2bgp/m3.jpg
I had some problems, but it seems to me, that now problems are solved, it
works now.....
Old problem on you tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQTVTT-1T-4
also bare Mercury PCB, Pinocchio, Yaesu ATAS-100 antenna.
Tap is not as on the picture on my web site, that one was only temporary.
_________
also Bausch & Lomb stereo zoom microscope, which I bought on E-bay to
populate the second Mercury PCB.

_____________________
I want $1200 plus shipping, also I would prefer to sell to somebody around
Philadelphia ( 100 miles)
and I would deliver...If interested, please type me directly. Everything to
ship would be rather huge package or two...so I want just to deliver.

73, Gedas, nx2px
p.s
Have to QRT  "for the season" :-). I resigned after 9 years from my
wonderful Hysol mixing job in Columbus and having a big problem to realize
my dream- to find a new job on somewhere East Coast, two month and no
luck...that job search is expensive ....Still have some hope left to catch a
job , but have to give up my radio toys, at this time it seems to me that
"close for the season" is  the best idea.....Also here you are talking about
full legal limit, I  have listed on E-bay some tubes for that - 4 x GU-78B
;-). I kept them for myself- nice tubes. If lucky, I will rejoin radio games
in cheaper QRPP class.