[hpsdr] Is panafall supported in psdr/hpsdr?

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Dec 7 14:08:17 PST 2010

Andrew,

Bill's "KD5TFD ..." versions do support split screen modes, but not as
an entry in the normal drop down menu.  To activate the split screen
"Panafall" mode in it simply put your mouse on the lower right hand
corner of the PSDR display and drag it downward to reveal the controls
for split screen.  Select "Split" and what you want showing where and
you should be in business.

Other versions of PSDR, e.g., W5WC's PowerSDR v1.19.3.1 has the
"panafall" as a selection in the normal drop down menu, as does my
diversity version PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity11" for dual Mercury
board operations.

73,  Joe K5SO