[hpsdr] Ghpsdr3 problems???

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 19 15:18:26 PST 2010

Did you look at the document that Ken N9VV wrote
"N6LYT/ghpsdr3/trunk/doc/N6LYT Online Mercury Receiver.pdf" in the SVN?
That should help you get this running.

Your problem is that you are not using the Sun (now Oracle) version of
Java.  The GNU version of the Java runtime does not support all the
required features that JMonitor requires.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt