[hpsdr] Mercury, Penelope and Alex

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sun Dec 19 17:02:57 PST 2010

On Dec 19, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> G'day,
>
> Does anyone know the production and delivery schedule for above cards?
>
> I currently own a Ozy card. A six slot Atlas, Piccolo and Metis are on order,
> but may not see any of these before Metis is shipped. I still need Mercury and
> eventually a Penelope.

The last I heard from Scotty they had sufficient interest and were going ahead with a run of boards.  They are currently doing a quick prototype of Pennlyane, which is the replacement for Penelope that uses things we learned with the design of Hermes and the mistakes of Penelope.  The problem is that Pennylane hasn't been mass produced yet, so it requires a prototype stage before it's ready to sell to folks.  Scotty is shooting for having something available in Q1 CY2011 for folks to be able to buy.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com