[hpsdr] Magister Startup

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Dec 24 10:36:53 PST 2010

On Dec 24, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Ken Shutt wrote:

> I am in the process of starting up my hpsdr system.  I have magister, penelope, mercury and excalibur installed in atlas.
>
> Do I have to load the magister eeprom as specified for the OZY board?

I don't think there's any EEPROM on Magister.  The firmware is loaded each time the board is used by the initozy.bat file (or the integral boot loader in Heterodyne).  There is a procedure for setting the USB VID/PID on Ozy, but if you bought an assembled and tested Magister, this isn't necessary.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com