[hpsdr] Magister Startup

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Dec 26 19:28:22 PST 2010

Ken,

Sounds like your FPGA firmware needs to be updated.  You can update
the firmware in Mercury and Penelope by running the USB_Blaster .bat
files for Mercury and Penelope.  The Ozy code gets updated
automatically when you run PowerSDR (via initOzy11.bat) after the
HPSDR board set is freshly powered up.

If you need more detailed help I'd be happy to try to assist you;
perhaps off reflector exchanges would be best for that(?).  Detailed
instructions for updating firmware is documented on the Wiki, of course.

Joe K5SO