[hpsdr] svn server IP changed

Mike Pellatt mike at pellatt.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 15:11:13 PST 2010

That really shouldn't matter. A DNS 'A' record for the SVN server would
mean that the IP address update would only have to be made in one place.

In fact, the situation where a server has multiple functions is all the
more reason to reference each function by a separate DNS name. Then, if
a function is moved off that server to another one, management of the
move is simplified. No working out where the IP address needs updating
and where it doesn't. Just update the DNS entry for the function that
has been moved.

Mike
G4APG