[hpsdr] Where to inject sub audible tone for repeater access into Janus card?

joetorrey at cablelynx.com joetorrey at cablelynx.com
Thu Dec 30 21:02:07 PST 2010

Thanks for all of the replies; I look forward to more discussions on this
as well as some help regarding software to make this happen. I have tested
the transmitter on two meters regarding repeater use and all works fine
but would like the option of PL tones also. I presently use the inbuilt
signal generator for receiver alignment - level and image rejection. I was
approaching this from a hardware standpoint but if possible software would
definitely be the best. Any pointers on where to look in the code would be
much appreciated.

73's
Joe
WD5Y