[hpsdr] Newbie needs some help

Bernie Huth bhuth at garlic.com
Mon Feb 1 19:17:29 PST 2010

Thanks for the info, John.  To update people following my problem, the
correct diagnosis was that my "new" Mercury board needed a firmware upgrade
to work with the current version of PowerSDR.  After learning how to use the
Altera programmer and installing Mercury v2.9 everything is working OK.
(Whew!)

Now I can start playing!

-73-
Bernie