[hpsdr] Intel IPP

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:03:51 PST 2010

That is correct.  It was for SPL and we got it AFTER IPP was released.
It does NOT apply to IPP.  Pay to play is all they want.

Bob

On 2/1/2010 2:11 PM, Alberto I2PHD wrote:

> On 2/1/2010 4:59 PM, k5nwa wrote:
>> /Have you received an answer? It would sweet to be able to use it for
>> hobby use for free./
> Cecil,
>
> yes, the answer from Bob was that he thinks (but he is not sure) that
> was valid for the predecessor of IPP, in other words the SPL.
> I seem to recall differently, as I thought into myself, when reading
> that message, ok, so can port my code from SPL to IPP...
> But of course, lacking any certainty, I will try to contact Intel for a
> clarification. I doubt I will receive any answer, but trying costs
> nothing...
>
> 73 Alberto I2PHD

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"the only people for me are the mad ones,
  the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
  mad to be saved, desirous of everything at
  the same time, the ones who never yawn or
  say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn
  like fabulous yellow roman candles" Kerouac
Twitter:rwmcgwier
Active: Facebook,Myspace,LinkedIn