[hpsdr] MacHPSDR v0.1.0.007

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 22 16:35:05 PST 2010

Hi Jeremy

I spent the weekend working the ARRL DX contest and was excited on
Sunday night to see that you had a binary available for MacHPSDR.  I
was too tired after the contest to load it up, so I rushed home tonite
and installed it on my MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard.

I am sitting here now listening to W1AW cw training on 160m as I write
this.  Nice work.  Sounds fine here with no popping on the attenuator
relay.  Audio is smooth.

I can help test the program as you add features.  I have a complete
openHPSDR hardware setup with an external 100 watt amp.
Let me know if I can assist.

Will it run on an old Powerbook or does it need an Intel processor?

73

Rick ve3mm