[hpsdr] MacHPSDR v0.1.0.007

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Feb 23 12:57:22 PST 2010

I started doing some defect and enhancement tracking on MacHPSDR.  I decided to be lazy and use a hosted service rather than trying to do it myself, and there was a nice Portland company that was doing it, and I like to support the Northwest.

You can access the ticketing system at http://mcdermj.lighthouseapp.com in the appropriately named MacHPSDR project.  Please feel free to file tickets in there if you find issues you would like to see resolved.  It's also wired into my SVN repository, so you'll see SVN commits show up on the timeline on lighthouse.  The timeline also has an RSS feed, so if you're really interested, you can follow my commits that way.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com