[hpsdr] Openhpsdr.org Svn archive URLs need editing!

Thierbach, Ed ethierba at umich.edu
Tue Feb 23 16:43:56 PST 2010

I'm a newbie around here, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Any chance of registering a DNS name to use for the SVN repository?  Something like "svn.openhpsdr.org"?  That would make IP changes and server moves transparent, and save a lot of document editing.

BTW, as of a few days ago, I now have a working Magister/Mercury (M&M?) receiver. Now waiting for the new Penelope run, and saving up for Hercules.

Thanks to all of you who didn't even know you helped me, by asking and answering questions on the reflector, and maintaining the wiki pages.  And a special thanks to George, K9TRV, who helped me get started on the right foot in HPSDR-land.

73,
-Ed- AB8OJ