[hpsdr] Openhpsdr.org Svn archive URLs need editing!

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Feb 23 14:11:12 PST 2010

Dear all,

I just edited the WIKI page for WinUSB notes to update the IP address of the
SVN archive containing my KISS branch that uses WinUSB, to the new address
now that the SVN archive has been moved.

I suspect that there are a number of pages on openhpsdr.org that now need to
be edited to correct/update the archive address, just as I have done.  In
fact, I know that there are lots of references to the old URL for the SVN
server.  I don't have edit rights to those pages, so I'm just reminding the
page maintainers that these changes need to be made.

Vy 73,
George K9TRV

database 4891 (20100223) __________

http://www.eset.com