[hpsdr] Atlas + Ozy + Mercury fully operational

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Tue Feb 23 05:52:43 PST 2010

I had a problem with the VID/PID setting on the Ozy board. Why
it was corrupted is a mystery. Bill KD5TFD was extremely kind and
patient with me for over an hour of testing and discovery.

He got me the information and utilities necessary to reload the VID/PID
for Ozy an it took off right away and I was receiving ESSB on LSB 3630
tonight from my Dipole.

Thank you Graham KE9H for the wonderful pdf explaining the VID/PID

Thank you Dan N4XWE for being so generous to loan me the boards. Thank you
Bill for your Engineering expertise and invaluable help tonight to get
on the air.

Now more experiments with K.I.S.S. and eventually with the Java Server
from John Melton. So we will have a receiver running in the USA as well
as the UK :-)

thanks to all of the fine OpenHPSDR team for such an enlightening evening,
73 de Ken N9VV