[hpsdr] Board set for sale

Christian Molson cmolson6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 09:00:54 PST 2010

Hi,

I purchased a few of the boards from TAPR last year, but have found I have little time to use them. I am interested in selling them to pursue other interests. The boards I have (preferably sell all together):

Atlas Backplane
Janus
Mercury
Ozy
Pinocchio

I also have a 400Watt OCZ Power Supply I can include, as well as USB cable and some BNC connectors.

I have played with it a bit, and it all works great, just not enough time for me to justify keeping it.

I can take pictures etc if you email me.

I live in Canada so shipping will vary depending on where you live.

Asking $500USD or best offer for everything.

If you are worried about payment etc, I can post an auction on ebay for it where I have a very good rating.

Thank You,
Christian Molson