[hpsdr] New k9trv KISS branch

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Jan 2 05:01:47 PST 2010

Hermann,
You and Phil VK6APH are reporting the same, while it doesn't seem to be
happening to me!  I'm pretty sure that Phil is using Aussie or UK English.
Are you using German?  Just looking for factors...

I'll take a look at this in a few hours.  When I entered something like
14.300 and hit enter, I got 14.300 000 on my display.  I did not get 000
14.300 for example.  As often is the case, the key to solving the problem is
to replicate the problem!

Vy 73,
George K9TRV