[hpsdr] New k9trv KISS branch

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 05:36:05 PST 2010

George,
yes I have a German Win7 version. Unfortunately I only have Win7
Professional - not Ultimate - where you can switch language on the
fly.

If I enter "14" I get "000 14.000". I cannot enter "14.300", which
always led to "000 14.000". Some issue with the decimal point here
(which in the German version is "," not ".") ?

73 de Hermann

DL3HVH