[hpsdr] Penelope changes for Excalibur?

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 2 18:27:11 PST 2010

Pete:

For Excalibur to work, all you have to do is select Atlas as the source
of 10 MHz, or in the later versions of PowerSDR, check Excalibur as
present.  That is all that is essential.

Not essential, but optional:
To reduce the level of 10 MHz clock signal leakage present in the
receiver, you may
disable the on board 10 MHz clock on Mercury by pulling a jumper (JP8).

To disable the on-board 10 MHz clock on Penelope, which is the discussion
you recall, you need to cut some track.  I personally prefer to not
cut up my Penelope.

--- Graham / KE9H