[hpsdr] Magister -- a good thing!

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Jan 9 13:57:50 PST 2010

Lyle,
Thanks!  It is clear.  I did not see 'assembled and tested' when I looked at
it.   Either it got changed, or as I suspected, I am blind.

Most importantly, thanks to all who got the Magister ready for and into
production!  It fills an important gap, in providing for a replacement for
the no-longer-available-as-assembled-and-tested Ozy.

Vy 73,
George K9TRV