[hpsdr] Re-using Ozy-Janus

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Sun Jan 17 01:56:20 PST 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the noise, I was making a great mistake (red face here
), I was
using the line-in jack instead of audio-in jack on Janus !!

Right now, it’s working nicely on receive with an old version of PowerSDR
(v1.12), Ozy-Janus is really a very good audio interface.

I am using a softrock v6.1 and a SI570 as oscillator for the QSD/QSE, (sort
of simplified Phoenix..) so next step is to command the SI570 via Ozy via
i2c!

73, Roland

F8CHK

  _____