[hpsdr] Excalibur, not anymore the only one...

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 11:02:52 PST 2010

When I suggested the name Excalibur on 7/Feb/2009 Alberto I did
not apply for any copyright or trademark.

It is not unusual for nicknames to be shared among different
products.  For example, if you search for Atlas, you will find a
lot of hardware and software using that name.  The same for
Excalibur.

I find it interesting that it's physical form resembles a sword.
  I originally was thinking of the precise injection.  Serendipity.

73  Mike - AA8K