[hpsdr] Excalibur, not anymore the only one...

David R. Wilson david at wwns.com
Sun Jan 17 16:17:49 PST 2010

Even though the name is the same, and the target product has
similarities TAPR was there first.  I would not worry about a battle
over the name.  With the project well under way and dated information
about it in the archives I don't think there would be a leg to stand on
if there was a conflict over the name, whether it was trademarked or
not.

Actually our resident lawyer (John N8UR) would be a good one to bounce
that off of.

Dave

KU4B