[hpsdr] Magister

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Jan 22 14:37:35 PST 2010

I'm out and about at the moment and don't have a Magister board handy
to look at.  My 1st guess on this is that the Magister is not
connected to the I2C bus and therefore the TLV320AIC23B codec on
Penelope is not getting initialized.  If you put a pause at the end
of initozy11.bat and look at the results of the various i2cwrite
commands it should be apparent if we're successfully initializing the
codec.   Suspecting one needs to place a jumper on Magister to link
its I2C bus to the Atlas bus.

Will look more when I get home later today.

Bill (kd5tfd)