[hpsdr] Magister USB driver for Windows 7 x64

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Wed Jul 28 00:38:26 PDT 2010

Hi.

I am setting up the HPSDR - Atlas with Magister+Mercury+Penelope to work
with PowerSDR on Windows 7 64bit. All the guides I found are pretty out of
date and the links specified in them are obsolete. I found the SIXAXIS
library that has a utility to create an *inf* file for Ozy for Windows XT 64
bit. However, it fails to install on Windows 7 because of the Digital
Signature test that it does not pass. Up to this moment I haven't found a
way to bypass this test. Anybody can advise?

73
Isaac 4Z1AO