[hpsdr] Magister USB driver for Windows 7 x64

Mauno Ritola Mauno.Ritola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 01:57:37 PDT 2010

Hi Isaac,
you have to switch testsigning on. Google for it, you should find
instructions similar to this:
"Enable Windows test-signing mode by one-time issuing "bcdedit /set
testsigning on" command from a command prompt (under Administrator
account). This permanently allows Windows to load drivers signed by test
certificates. After issuing bcdedit command, reboot Windows."

Hth,

Mauno