[hpsdr] Multiple Rx -- ghpsdr3 on Windows - Success for the most part

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 4 07:58:11 PDT 2010

GM Dave

I shorted out FU2 (5V regulator) fuse on LPU and all is now well on
the hardware front.  No more sudden darkness on the LED's on the HPSDR
boards.

Have ghpsdr3-windows server and 3 instances of dspserver running on
the shack computer (XP 32 bit, 3.2 Mhz. P4).  CPU running at ~70%.

I am listening to four receivers in my living room on a MacBook Pro
running four instances of jmonitor in OSX 10.6.2. Connected on a
wireless network.  It has been stable for the past hour.

Once I loaded the second instance of dspserver on my XP machine the
audio on the first monitor became distorted.  The audio continues to
be distorted on all instances of jmonitor with four receivers running.

Should I decrease the sampling rates to 48 khz. to reduce the load on
the XP machine?

Thanks to you Dave, John G0ORX, Bruce W1BW, Kirk KD7IRS and all of the
HPSDR community who have helped, for all of your hard work on this
code.  It is really neat to be able to play with 4 RX's at the same
time, especially remotely.

73

Rick ve3mm