[hpsdr] Multiple Rx -- ghpsdr3 on Windows - Mercury FPGA code

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sun Jul 4 01:50:13 PDT 2010

Yes, Mercury 3.0 does draw significantly more current.  Ozy 18 + Mercury
3.0 draws about 1.43 amps from the 5V supply.   Looks like users of the
LPU will need to replace the resettable fuse with a higher current fuse,
or jumper across it.

  I see I omitted the file msecsleep.exe from the LoadMercuryFirmware
folder.  Without the required waits,  re-programming of Ozy as a
Byte-Blaster fails, and quartus_pgm doesn't find a USB Blaster.

I've added that file to the LoadMercuryFirmware folder on the SVN.
73,
Dave
wa8ywq