[hpsdr] Multiple Rx -- ghpsdr3 on Windows - Mercury FPGA code

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 3 16:16:39 PDT 2010

Hi Dave and Dave

Thanks for the heads up on the drive designation.  I should have
picked that one up myself.

Anyway there is still something missing in that directory for updating
the Mercury FPGA.  I'm not sure what it is.  The update still crashed,
this time looking for a hardware cable (?).

I was able to get the FPGA loaded by moving your revised update batch
file and the two mercury4receiver files into Phil's Update blaster
directory and running the update from there.

With the code loaded I now have another issue, hardware this time.
The radio is shutting down just after I start the first receiver.  I
haven't started troubleshooting yet, but I suspect the thermal fuse in
the LPU is not happy.  The new Mercury code must be drawing a lot more
current in the FPGA.  I will check it out tomorrow.

73

Rick ve3mm