[hpsdr] Multiple Rx -- ghpsdr3 on Windows - Mercury FPGA code

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sat Jul 3 14:19:34 PDT 2010

Oops--
In the batch file I put on the SVN, all the commands that access the
Altera quartus_pgm have a path specifying drive E.  (When I installed XP
it named my hard drive E -- Why?  who knows.)
So, I think that if you edit the batch file and change all the SET
DIRECTORY=e:\altera ...
to use c:    it will work.

I'll update the batch file on the SVN.  Most people will have their main
hard drive as C:

Glad to hear that Phil's USB blaster SVN code worked.
Did you get multiple receivers to run?

73,
Dave
wa8ywq