[hpsdr] Potential New openHPSDR Project

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:57:39 PDT 2010

Hi All, Gordon,

That brings us to an important question:

What fuctionallity should this processor board have and what is possible
wrt. (DSP-) processing power with a BeagleBoard, Hawkboard or any other
similar board?

I myself am thinking of a kind of HPSDR server for eg. ghpsdr, relieving
the PC from some load (multi-rx!)  in combination with network- and
communications tasks.

73's,

Henry.