[hpsdr] Potential New openHPSDR Project

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:01:10 PDT 2010

Henry --

The ghpsdr3 code is not that large and should fit easily and load is
quite reasonable.

It should be time for someone to get a development board and try to get
it to work.

Doing the testing we would learn a lot about the capabilities.  There
should be a few people with BeagleBoards,  It would also be nice to
compare with a Hawkboard.

It sound like a nice new project for a someone.

Dave, KV0S