[hpsdr] Potential New openHPSDR Project

Thierbach, Ed ethierba at umich.edu
Fri Jul 9 21:18:21 PDT 2010

Sounds like the first pass, then, would be to use USB, as we would with an outboard PC, and see what we can do.  Next step, or maybe in parallel, is for the hardware wizards to work out ways of getting the boards talk directly with Atlas.

I've been eyeing the BeagleBoard for a while, so I'll get one of those.  Not sure if I'll wait for the xM, or get a C4 now and save my pennies for an xM later.  The BeagleBrick project (http://beagleboard.org/project/BeagleBrick/) has probably made some good progress; that might be a nice place to start.

-Ed-