[hpsdr] PowerSDR alternatives?

ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Fri Jul 9 21:46:24 PDT 2010

Hi All,

SDR software (receive & transmit):

On Windows: PowerSDR & KISS Console
On Mac: MacHPSDR ( Idont't know the trasmission capability)
On Linux: ghpsdr ( I tried but I think it is difficult for me to use in
terms of function )

We, amateur radio, have to transmit, otherwise SWL.

Currently I really enjoy W5CN HPSDR version PowerSDR. It's really nice.
I wish the equivalent funcion on Linux.

Is there any project or someone to migrate PowerSDR to Linux?

Tokio ENDO
JA1CCA