[hpsdr] PowerSDR alternatives?

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:25:43 PDT 2010

Jeremy, Will, Achim and others --

Please do not look of ghpsdr2 on the svn, John Melton removed it several
months ago.

There are only two version of

ghpsdr, which is a single program with one receiver with transmit.

ghpsdr3 is the program John Melton has been building to allow multiple
receivers.  It currently supports 4 receivers but no transmit.

ghpsdr2 was a intermediate version between the two current programs.  In
this case, a larger number does not necessarily mean better just a
different purpose for the program.

Otherwise all this information is correct.

   Dave, KV0S