[hpsdr] In the Spirit of experimenters

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 03:31:57 PDT 2010

I will concur that price verses performance is one of the best deals around.
Compared to Flex HPSDR is a lot less expensive especially when you take into account that HPSDR is Direct Digital Conversion and you do not need a sound card to operate.
Just my 3 cents worth.
It is also possibe, similar to Elecraft, to buy a little at a time and gradually build a rig as you can afford it. Try that with a Yeawocom 1st class rig!
Tim W4YN