[hpsdr] In the Spirit of experimenters

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 03:48:59 PDT 2010

Hi

 Here's my threepen'oth.

I have deliberately NOT totted up the cost of my investment in HPSDR. I have a fairly shrewd idea how much it has cost me over the past 3 or 4 years but frankly I don't want to know. What I DO know is that the project has rekindled my interest in Amateur Radio and has got me on the air again on HF after a break of 12 years or more. For that I am very thankful to everyone involved. Also it has caused me to dust off the soldering iron and construct the parts that are only available as kits - including a 140W PA from CCI.

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX