[hpsdr] Beagleboard and Hawkboard development issues.

Alan Hochhalter alanh137 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 13:44:45 PDT 2010

You can buy the fit-PC2 and the earlier (slower, less expensive) fit-PC
slim in a case with hard drive, etc. on Amazon.com but I don't see any
bare CPU boards.  As Aivars said, the fit-PC2 isn't inexpensive and I
only see versions pre-loaded with Windows 7 so you're paying for that as
well.  I doubt the fit-PC slim would do the job.  Unless I had a backup
plan to use the fit-PC2 in some other project, I wouldn't want to spend
that much for a prototype to find out if it would be a possibility
assuming one could get the bare boards later (through TAPR for instance).

Alan