[hpsdr] TUNING KNOBS etc.

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Tue Jul 20 20:10:03 PDT 2010

Yep was wondering the same thing...

  SDR 1k has been the main radio here for a few years now and going back
to the old analog rig just feels clumsy.
  I tried the USB knob with the buttons around it on the sdr rig. it
feels like a step backwards.. it was just in the way on the desk.. All
ya need is the mouse and monitor.

in the 21st century... Real radios don't have knobs.  lol

w9Ray