[hpsdr] DRM

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:36:28 PDT 2010

Hi Joe,

Sorry for responding kind of late to your posting, I was(am) ill for
some time and saw nobody else responded.(-yet)
(No other HPSDR users using DRM ?)

I have no experience in building the DREAM DRM software.

I am using a precompiled version for 32 bit Windows XP for a while now
with good succes (although very limited antenna resources)
I use VAC with PowerSDR and DREAM.
After a learning process with the different settings of these programs
it is working very nicely now.

If you need more detail let me know.

73's,

Henry.