[hpsdr] Running an SDR-1000 with OZY

Jerry no2t at arrl.net
Thu Jun 3 08:21:04 PDT 2010

Hi
	I have been trying to get my SDR-1K to run with OZY only. Setup is
Delta-44 with a fast PC.  Tried many of the SVN's with poor results.

	Many of the SVN's will permit frequency control and audio through the
Delta -44. None permit Tranmitting on any mode. This includes the "TUNE"
button  in the consol.

	In the past have used Janus and been able to get that combination working.
Have also tried a combination of using initozy*.bat with the Flex releases
of PowerSDR without any success.

	I need a replacement for the USB to parallel cable. My new PC's and
Netbook do not have parallel and serial ports. In fact the PC's have only a
limited number of PCI slots. Once I add the I/O cards for the serial ports
to control my radios (Run SO2R) and Displays ( quant 2)  and the Delta-44
card am out of PCI slots. Still have PCI-X slots and of course USB ports.

	It is an interesting engineering challenge.  Anybody out there with some
suggestions?

73 de Jerry NO2T