[hpsdr] GHPSDR

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 4 19:38:06 PDT 2010

With a lot of help from Ken, N9VV, I took a lead of faith and installed Linux on my trusty Atom machine.
With his help I was able to setup ghpsdr, even learned how to create a file with root provildges!
It will load and run IF ozy has code running from a windoz session.
If I load ozy from ghpsdr the band display has one spike in center no watter where you tune.
The wide display seems to be working FB, I get the same results if I leave the ghpsdr ozy code in ozy and run pwrsdr from windoz.
SO I believe the issue is with the ozy code in ghpsdr.
Anyone else seen this and found a fix??
My old gray matter is overloaded from Linux install at moment.
I do now have a fondness for Linux and will stay on that trail for a while.
Tim W4YN

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
NHRA Life Member