[hpsdr] HERMES schedule question...

Ray Page page.ray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 23:38:30 PDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Ray Page. My son, Carson (10 years old) and I will be testing for
our Technician licenses this Saturday (June 19th). We want to build an SDR
as we both have electronics and software experience. After reviewing the
HPSDR website we've come to the conclusion that the HERMES design is the
best fit. I understand (believe me) the difficulty in getting something like
the HERMES design released. Nevertheless, I must ask if anyone has any idea
as to when the design will be released so we can try to plan the
construction project.

We might even be able to help with the project if help is needed. I used to
work for Wenzel Associates designing utra low noise oscillators and phase
locked loops, and I still have access to their facilities (after hours) to
do phase noise tests, etc.

Thank you for your time.

-Ray