[hpsdr] Fan pins on HPSDR LPU

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Jun 15 10:31:29 PDT 2010

On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Jack Speer wrote:

> I have planned on using the LPU, 3 pin polarized connector I placed on the LPU board per instructions (I don't see the J10 pins on the schematic).

The J10 pins are there on:  http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/images/6/6e/LPU_XA4.pdf

It's at the top left of the schematic right underneath F1.

> The pins do not appear to have any voltage.  The fan requires 6-12 v to run.

If I recall correctly the kits don't have F1 in them, and don't require it to be installed because none of the boards need +12V.  I had to put a small wire in place of F1.  It was detailed in the instructions IIRC.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com