[hpsdr] HERMES schedule question

Ray Page page.ray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:57:56 PDT 2010

Hi Kjell,

Thank you very much for your update. I am interested in rolling a version of
HERMES as well. I'm very excited about this design. How might I obtain the
latest schematic? Orcad would be great if that's what you used. If not, a
PDF and BOM would suffice just fine. I'm hoping to be able to contribute to
the fine work you are doing.

I have a few more questions if you have the time to answer them...

1) What level are the RX spurs?
2) Have you discovered a correlation to any specific on-board source?
3) Am I correct about the following?
    a) The USB MCU is functioning as planned.
    b) Able to program the FPGA through the USB MCU.
    c) FPGA DSP path is working (or nearly complete).
    d) Signal integrity issues appear to be the final hurdle.

Thank you,

Ray Page