[hpsdr] HERMES schedule question

Ray Page page.ray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 21:34:46 PDT 2010

Graham,

Now that's a great application I haven't thought of! It would be straight
forward to time-align in increments of ~ 8 ns back at the main processing
board. But I can envision phase shifting the 122.88M sampling clock in the
RX modules to give a vernier effect. I'll first have to make sure that the
SERDES transmit buffers in the Altera device support arbitrary phase
relationships between RX and TX domains. It probably does. This deserves
further thought.

Thanks,

-Ray Page
Georgetown, TX