[hpsdr] Versions of Ozy_Janus.rbf?

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:08:38 PDT 2010

The only difference are the version for multiple Mercury receivers.

If you are just running ghpsdr then the windows version are the ones to
use on Linux (they may be newer than the version in the ghpsdr repository).

If you want to try ghpsd3 then you would need the versions of the
Mercury and Ozy code from the MuultiRX repository.

Regards,

-- John g0orx/n6lyt

Just use the version from the Windows release.